Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy Garden of Flavor products?
Why don’t I see my favorite Garden of Flavor product on Whole Foods PrimeNow? I always buy it at the store.
- If an item is out of stock at the store, it will not show online. However, there is lag time between store inventory movement and Whole Foods PrimeNow updating. You may call your local store to inquire.
How do I sell Garden of Flavor at my store or place of business?
Where do you ship Garden of Flavor products?
- Shipping is available within the contiguous 48 states.
- Items cannot be shipped internationally.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
Which shipping carrier and service do you use?
- We ship items to you FedEx Overnight.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is a flat rate of $10 per case.
When will my package be shipped?
- Excluding holidays, orders placed Monday–Thursday before 3:00pm EST are processed same day and shipped FedEx Overnight.
- Orders received after 3:00pm EST on Thursdays are shipped overnight the following Monday.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- You will receive a tracking number via email.
Do I need to refrigerate my Garden of Flavor products after they are delivered?
- Yes. While our product is shipped overnight with ice packs to ensure that it arrives to you very cold, please refrigerate as soon as possible.
What certifications does Garden of Flavor hold?
Are Garden of Flavor products vegan?
Are Garden of Flavor products dairy and gluten free?
- Yes, all of our products are both dairy- and gluten-free.
Are Garden of Flavor products perishable?
- Yes. Garden of Flavor products do not contain any preservatives and are not heat or flash pasteurized, so they must remain refrigerated. If you’re on the go without a way to keep your drink cold, we recommend consuming within a couple hours of being taken out of the refrigerator.
How many days after opening can I drink?
- It is best to drink our juices within 2–3 days of opening.
What does “cold-pressed” mean?
A press applies pressure to the fresh fruits and vegetables to “cold-press” the ingredients into a juice. Because no heat is involved, cold-pressing protects and preserves the nutrients, vitamins, and enzymes. To maintain integrity, Garden of Flavor cold-pressed juices are made and stored in refrigerated coolers that stay below 41 degrees fahrenheit.
How do Garden of Flavor cold-pressed juices and energy elixirs have longer than a 3-day shelf life?
After we cold-press fresh ingredients and bottle the juice, we follow a technique called high pressure processing, or HPP. HPP surroundseach bottle with cold water pressure to extend the refrigerated shelf life of our juices and to preserve the vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, and benefits of cold-pressed juice.