Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy Garden of Flavor juice?
How do I sell Garden of Flavor at my store or place of business?
Where do you ship Garden of Flavor juices?
- Shipping is available within the contiguous 48 states.
- Items cannot be shipped internationally.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
- We ship items using both UPS and FedEx.
How much is shipping?
- Our customers pay a flat shipping rate of $10 per case.
When will my package be shipped?
- Excluding holidays, orders placed Monday–Thursday before 2:00pm EST are processed the same day and shipped.
- Orders received after 2:00pm EST on Thursdays are shipped the following Monday.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- You will receive a tracking number via email.
Do I need to refrigerate my Garden of Flavor juices after they are delivered?
- Yes, our product is shipped with ice packs to ensure that it arrives cold. Please refrigerate as soon as possible.
What certifications does Garden of Flavor hold?
Are Garden of Flavor juices vegan?
Are Garden of Flavor juices dairy and gluten-free?
- Yes. All of our juices are both dairy- and gluten-free.
Are Garden of Flavor juices perishable?
- Yes. Garden of Flavor juices do not contain any preservatives and are not heat or flash pasteurized, so they must remain refrigerated. If you’re on the go without a way to keep your drink cold, we recommend consuming it within a couple of hours of taking it out of the refrigerator.
How many days after opening can I drink?
- It is best to drink our juices within 2–3 days of opening.
Can I freeze my juice to make it keep longer?
- Yes. Our juices can be frozen to extend the shelf life. However, please be cautious that the lid may leak as our bottles are fully filled with juice allowing for little room to expand.
What does “cold-pressed” mean?
A press applies pressure to the fresh fruits and vegetables to “cold-press” the ingredients into a juice. Because no heat is involved, cold-pressing protects and preserves the nutrients, vitamins, and enzymes. To maintain integrity, Garden of Flavor cold-pressed juices are made and stored in refrigerated coolers that stay below 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
How do Garden of Flavor cold-pressed juices and energy elixirs have longer than a 3-day shelf life?
After we cold-press fresh ingredients and bottle the juice, we follow a technique called high-pressure processing, or HPP. HPP surrounds each bottle with cold water pressure to extend the refrigerated shelf life of our juices and to preserve the vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, and benefits of cold-pressed juice.