Wheatgrass Pineapple Salad Dressing
Dress (your salad) to impress with this delicious tropical dressing + greens from our friend @bethanyshealth on IG
- 1/4 cup GOF Wheatgrass Pineapple Energy Elixir
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp chia seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
Whisk all ingredients together well!
Tropical Salad recipe:
- 2 Cups bibb or boston lettuce or 50/50 blend (spinach/spring mix)
- 1/3 sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 avocado diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped almonds (or pepitas)
- 1 serving of protein of choice. Shown here with pan seared seasoned tofu, but you can use whatever you choose! Top with dressing and enjoy
Aronia Berry Nice Cream
Also from @Bethanyshealth:
2 frozen bananas
Half cup frozen berries
⅓ cup Aronia Berry Energy
Blend until smooth and add optional toppings like cocoa nibs and macadamia nuts!
Turmeric Crush Cocktail
Made by our friend @plantsugarkitchen on IG, this OJ with a twist has earthy undertones of carrots & turmeric, punchy hints of citrus, a very subtle spice from jalapeños, and the sophisticated botanical flavors & aromas of gin!
- Your Favorite Cocktail Glass
- 1 Large Ice Cube
- 1.5oz of Gin
- Sliced Lime
- Sliced Jalapeño
Add the ice, gin, and Turmeric Crush to your favorite glass.
Drop in sliced jalapeño & lime and give it a good stir.